Jackie comes to Whole Body Solutions as a practitioner that grew from the experience of being a patient at Whole Body herself. After addressing her ADD, Lyme, and candida overgrowth with Dr. Ann and Nancy Loedy, she was inspired to evolve from a farm to table focused chef, to coaching others on functional nutrition and greater brain health.
Jackie believes that Brain Integration and a change in lifestyle offers a world of new possibilities. Outside of Whole Body she also works as a clinician performing functional neurology screenings within a physical therapy environment. As a lifelong learner, she is committed to always learning the latest research on neuroplasticity, energy medicine and biohacking into the nervous system. She specializes in working with clients that have learning problems, concussions, depression, anxiety and various forms of trauma.
While a chef, Jackie spent a lot of time working on farms, and planning events that immersed people to look at their food differently. Now, she spends time as a trained Master Gardener advocating for the health of our communities through this type of land stewardship. The message of importance in being active, in community with others, and having a connection to nature permeate her work as a practitioner.
- 2019 – APP Level Polarity Practitioner (enrolled in advanced level coursework)
- 2019- Applied Functional Medicine Coach, Level 1 (due Oct. 2019)
- 2019 – Advanced Reiki Training
- 2018 – Certified Crossinology Brain Integration Practitioner
- 2018 – Holistic Health Coach Certificate
- 2017 – Certified Master Gardener
- 2016 – Ballymaloe Cookery School Certificate – Cork, Ireland
- 2015 – B.A. Communication, Advocacy and Social Change; B.A. Environmental Studies – Loyola University
Crossinology Advanced work also completed: Muscle Reactivation, Applied Brain Physiology, Advanced
|Monday||8:00am – 1:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|