BODY SCULPTING TREATMENT, EMSCULPT®
Revolutionary New Technology Offers Dual Treatment to Address Abdominal Fat and Muscle Tone
Wholebody introduces a groundbreaking new approach to sculpting the abdomen, buttox, arms and legs with Emsculpt –the first and only non-invasive body shaping procedure that simultaneously addresses both Muscle and Fat. Bringing an entirely new technology to the category, Emsculpt utilizes HIFEM® energy to induce powerful muscle contractions which builds muscles and burns fat. FDA-cleared for the improvement of toning and strengthening of the muscles, Emsculpt helps patients achieve next-level, contouring results.
“The current approach to body shaping is through circumferential reduction; however, overall body contour is affected by muscle structure as well,” shared Dr. Ann of Wholebody Solutions “Emsculpt goes beyond waist line reduction to address abdominal contouring through muscle tone, so I’m thrilled to now offer this combination to my patients” she added.
Muscles represent about 35% of the human body, but existing aesthetic treatments only address fat. Emsculpt introduces a first of its kind application of a unique magnetic field. HIFEM technology penetrates through skin to impact fat, as well as muscle tissues. Once penetrated, the energy induces 20,000 supramaximal muscle contractions that are accompanied by a rapid metabolic reaction in fat cells to not only strengthen and build muscle, but also reduce fat. This is the ONLY technology that builds muscle and burns fat simultaneously, all while leaving the surrounding tissues unaffected.
Tested in five unique abdominal clinical studies1,2,3,4,5 utilizing all four established methods of evaluation including MRI, CT, Ultrasound, and Histology, Emsculpt delivered consistent results in muscle gain and fat loss:
- 19% reduction in subcutaneous abdominal fat2,3
- 16% increase in muscle mass2,3
- Average waist reduction of 4.4cm5
- 96% satisfaction with treatment results5
For optimal results, Dr. Ann recommends four 30-minute treatment sessions over the course of a two-week period. Best results will be seen after 3-months with continued improvement over a 6-month time period. Call us at (617)-328-6300 for treatment pricing.
2018 BTL Group of Companies. All rights reserved. BTL®, EMSCULPT® and HIFEM® are registered trademarks in the United States of America, the European Union and/or other countries.
1–5 Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Lasers in Surgery and Medicine, 2018 Dallas TX.
1. Kent D, Jacob C. Computed tomography (CT) based evidence of simultaneous changes in human adipose and muscle tissues following a High-Intensity Focused Electromagnetic Field (HIFEM) application: a new method for non-invasive body sculpting.
2. Kinney B, Lozanova P. High-Intensity Focused Electro-Magnetic (HIFEM) therapy evaluated by magnetic resonance imaging (MRI): Safety and efficacy study of a dual tissue effect based non-invasive abdominal body shaping.
3. Katz B., Bard R., Goldfarb R., Shiloh A., Kenolova D. Changes in subcutaneous abdominal fat thickness following High-Intensity Focused Electro-Magnetic (HIFEM) field treatments: A multi center ultrasound study.
4. Weiss R, Bernardy J. Induction of fat apoptosis by a non-thermal device: safety and mechanism of action of non-invasive HIFEM technology evaluated in a histological porcine model.
5. Jacob C., Paskova K. A novel non-invasive technology based on simultaneous induction of changes in adipose and muscle tissues: Safety and efficacy of a high intensity focused electro-magnetic field device used for abdominal body shaping.