Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, bringing us to the somewhat taboo yet very necessary topic: Libido.
There is a certain point in our lives where male and female hormones begin to decline. This is known as Andropause in men and Menopause in women. These physiological processes decrease sex hormones and as a result can lead to a significant drop in sex drive. To improve our libido naturally, we need to focus on balancing our sex hormones while simultaneously promoting circulation throughout the body.
- Circuplex: Low circulation can be an issue for many reasons. Poor blood flow results in difficulty in arousal. Some studies suggest that a major cause of erectile dysfunction is due to poor circulation. (1) Fortunately, there are a few effective ways we promote circulation at Wholebody. Circuplex contains a combination of key ingredients that promotes healthy peripheral circulation and vascular integrity.
- Nevaton Forte: The combination of Skullcap, St. John’s Wort, Schisandra, and Saffron is known to calm the nerves, restore balance in temporary mood swings, encourage balance between the body and mind, and ease the effects of occasional stress.
- FemCo: For the ladies! This product contains Schisandra, White Peony and Shatavari for female vitality and reproductive support. This product helps support women’s general well-being and vitality.
2) Aphrodisiac foods
Certain foods have ‘feel good’ compounds that can help put you in the mood. Some of them are:
- spicy chili peppers
We’d argue that it’s even more important to focus on a well-balanced diet… However, spicing up your Valentine’s Day dinner with oysters, figs and chocolate sounds delectable.
3) Strengthen your pelvic floor
Emsella has been proven to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles, which enables patients to more easily achieve an orgasm, experience stronger orgasms, and increase sensations leading to a positive effect on sexual wellness and intimate relationships. This is a ‘Walk in Walk Out’ completely non-invasive treatment!
4) Meditate and relieve stress
It’s not news that stress can negatively affect your sex life. Consider meditation or yoga to help you de-stress. If you’re in a time crunch, we recommend yoga videos on Youtube!
It’s common to gain weight as you get older. It’s more common to have issues with confidence. The Emsculpt for building muscle and burning fat helps our patients feel satisfied in their own skin. This treatment is non-invasive, and can be done with your clothes on!
Restore your libido and improve your performance this Valentine’s Day, because you and your partner deserve an active and healthy sexual relationship, always!
Call our office with any questions! (617)-328-6300.